Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hacking Caraco Sun pharmaceuticals sumatriptan inj (Read 814 times)
nancyc
CH.com Old Timer

Friends don't let friends
post drunk on mbs......

x0|Lexington|USA||0|0|SC,South_Carolina
Hacking Caraco Sun pharmaceuticals sumatriptan inj
Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:12pm

I'm a real old member here that hadn't been on in a long time. I've only had two breakthrough periods in 10 years as Dr had my under control. I was an intractable ch sufferer.  At any rate I just had knee surgery and ch were triggered for some reasons. I can't get in to get the blasted medicine. I can't take over 3mg at a time.  These are expired but I've used expired before. Can anyone help. These companies have gotten wise to us sufferers. Sad it's such a racket for them

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Hacking Caraco Sun pharmaceuticals sumatriptan inj
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 5:02pm

Nancy,

Knee surgery can result a drop in serum 25(OH)D concentration between 40% and 75%...  That's more than sufficient to trigger a CH relapse.  See the following link for more details.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I'd suggest starting vitamin D3 therapy at 10,000 IU/day plus the cofactors asap.  You can find the complete treatment protocol at the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I've also sent you an email with the same information so you can print it out and share with your PCP.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2016 at 5:05pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!