Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
new member (Read 734 times)
bambalam
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Los Angeles, CA
Jul 8th, 2016 at 5:59pm

Hi Everyone,
just wanted to introduce myself. I have suffered from episodic  cluster headaches for over 20 years now and after almost 2 years pain free I find myself once again in a cycle.
So far this one hasn't been that bad but I am only in week two and for me they seem to build in intensity as they go on.
Got a new prescription for oxygen yesterday and had a tank delivered last night. Was up 4 times throughout the night last night with HA's but was able to knock them out fairly quickly each time with the oxygen.
Just started the D3 regimen a couple of days ago and I am really hoping it will help- seems like a lot of people here have had a great deal of success with it.
Even though this is my first time posting, I have been coming to the site for years and have gotten a lot of great information here.I  want to thank everyone who has taken the time to share what they've learned and been through. It has really helped me a lot.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Re: new member
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 6:13pm

bambalam wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 5:59pm:
Hi Everyone,
just wanted to introduce myself. I have suffered from episodic  cluster headaches for over 20 years now and after almost 2 years pain free I find myself once again in a cycle.
So far this one hasn't been that bad but I am only in week two and for me they seem to build in intensity as they go on.
Got a new prescription for oxygen yesterday and had a tank delivered last night. Was up 4 times throughout the night last night with HA's but was able to knock them out fairly quickly each time with the oxygen.
Just started the D3 regimen a couple of days ago and I am really hoping it will help- seems like a lot of people here have had a great deal of success with it.
Even though this is my first time posting, I have been coming to the site for years and have gotten a lot of great information here.I  want to thank everyone who has taken the time to share what they've learned and been through. It has really helped me a lot.

Great post.

Potter

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: new member
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 6:25pm

Hello and welcome.

Good move starting the D3.  Let us know how you get on.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!