Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zika is not about science (Read 877 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Zika is not about science
Jul 21st, 2016 at 2:16pm

"Zika is not about science. It’s about money and profit at the expense of the people, domestic and foreign."

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Follow the Money...  Big Pharma and Big Agra stand to make billions with the Zika virus hoax...  when they should be fined billions... 

Unfortunately, Big Government is on the take from the K Street Lobbyists so is part of the problem...

"Politics and an unscientific approach ensued, with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) joining forces with the WHO. The twin U.S. health care agencies launched a propaganda campaign of fear to justify a money grab from U.S. taxpayers. But for a change, Congress developed a backbone and denied the pleas of President Obama, CDC Director Tom Frieden, and NIH Director Anthony Fauci, who were seeking $1.9 billion for Zika vaccine R&D."

As you read through the link above you'll see that Zika virus as a cause of microcephaly is at the bottom of the list of seven possible causes. 

Watch out for GMO plant foods.  Most have been genetically modified by Big Agra to withstand the direct application of Roundup containing Glyphosate and other organic toxins.  That means these GMO pant products contain Glyphosate...  You might as well be sipping an Agent Orange cocktail...

"The EPA standard for glyphosate in American water supplies is 0.7 ppm. In Europe, the maximum allowable level in water is 0.2 ppm. Organ damage in animals has occurred at levels as low as 0.1 ppm, and in the study on cell lines discussed above, liver, embryonic and placental cell lines were adversely affected at doses as low as 1 ppm. The fact that genetically modified corn can contain as much as 13 ppm of glyphosate has staggering implications for Americans who eat an average of 193 pounds of genetically engineered foods each year!"

Take Care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: Zika is not about science
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 7:09pm

I always read labels and steer clear of GM food! I always buy organic food and grow my own vegies.

Hoppy
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2016 at 7:27pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: Zika is not about science
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2016 at 7:49pm

There is a news report about a Utah man that was infected with the Zika illness, not by an insect but by his own father who had the virus. The man was the care taker of his father.
You can see it by searching Zika virus Utah. I can't post the site from my iPad.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!