Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Morning Rant (Read 6093 times)
FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Re: Morning Rant
Reply #25 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 7:36pm

Well said Barbara.

I probably shouldn't have even replied in here so I am done with this topic.   Ill have my last say and read all replies so they have last say.

Our Facebook group isn't secret.  We are private because many things discussed people don't want friends, family, or bosses to read.  We are protective of trolls,snake oil salesmen, and such.  Like this message board, where I got started in meeting CHers and receiving support, it just ain't easy administrating a large group, especially one with chronic pain.  DJ and Steph are hero's of mine for what they have done for the CH community and I am forever grateful.  Some people just are going to not like whatever you do.  So Hoppy, I'm sorry your experience wasn't good but honestly, you joined for one purpose, to gain members of your group.  You were told how you could do that by becoming an active member and making relationships.  That wasn't good for you and you left.   I am glad you are here and have the support you need.  I wish you the best in your endeavors.

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #26 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 11:21pm

No advertising of other FB groups inside Cluster headaches. There's a wonderful group I'd like to invite you to join for Australia led by Dan Bailey.  All the best.  Cindy

Eric, maybe I didn't interpret this message right, but I read it as being shown the door. Anyways, all the best to you, and all at Cluster headaches.

Hoppy

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #27 - Aug 13th, 2016 at 12:49am

And people wonder why I don't do Facebook.

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Reply #28 - Aug 20th, 2016 at 1:25am

Hoppy wrote on Aug 12th, 2016 at 11:21pm:
No advertising of other FB groups inside Cluster headaches. There's a wonderful group I'd like to invite you to join for Australia led by Dan Bailey.  All the best.  Cindy

Eric, maybe I didn't interpret this message right, but I read it as being shown the door. Anyways, all the best to you, and all at Cluster headaches.

Hoppy

Fair enough.  It looks to have been a misunderstanding. 

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!