Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Previous CHA sufferer offering support (Read 1646 times)
NSHensley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Previous CHA sufferer offering support
Aug 16th, 2016 at 3:20am

I am a rare female sufferer of CHA for 25 years and was a member here under a different name before I got remarried. Mine stopped as quickly as they started for no apparent reason. 

I've wanted to come back here since my demon has left me but have felt so guilty, because I know what it's like and I'm not sure if I can even help anyone.  However, I decided to reregister and at least put myself out there to see if there's anything I can do that might help someone.

I feel kind of helpless because I KNOW the pain, I KNOW the desperation, I KNOW the daily fear, I KNOW the helplessness, I KNOW the guilt about family and work.  And I know I probably can't do anything to help that.  But I can tell you my experience and what worked for me and helped me, and if I can do anything to help you get through this I'm willing to try...

Wishing a pain-free night to all Kiss

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Re: Previous CHA sufferer offering support
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 3:23am

Welcome Back we can always use the help

Mark

IP Logged

NSHensley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 1:04am

Thanks, Mark. Hope I can be of help to someone...

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 1:32am

Welcome back and I'm sure that the support from someone who knows CH well will help others, especially those new to the site and CH.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 2:14am

A big help would be talking to lady newcomers to say that women do get Clusters and they're not really mad at all.

Some of us blokes try, but it will be more convincing coming from someone like yourself.

Welcome home.

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2016 at 2:21am by AussieBrian »  

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

NSHensley
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 6:59am

I agree and am trying to find people whom I might be able to help in any way I can...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!