Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Constant Pressure (Read 1037 times)
coreyn
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Constant Pressure
Aug 16th, 2016 at 6:37am

Hello everyone,  am going through a cycle now.  I am about 1 month in, my last cycle was 2 years ago.  I am currently taking verapamil and vitamin d3.  They have seemed to limit the really bad CH but I have persistent pressure in my head mainly temples and base of neck and i cant seem to shake it.  Lying down tends to be worse and I cannot turn my head to the side while lying down.as I cannot place any pressure on my temples.  I have now resorted to sleeping on my back and I havent gotten a good nights sleep in weeks.  I am curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this and any tips.

Thanks,

IP Logged

Jackie A
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Constant Pressure
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 8:20am

Hi Coreyn, sorry you are going through this.  Yes, I had the same thing as you with this cycle.  It was a constant pressure on the right side of my head.  The worst was that my neck was in alot of pain too.  I used a lot of BenGay on my neck which seemed to help a little.  I had to sleep on my right side because if I flipped over or slept on my back, I would get a headache within a half hour.  How long have you been on the D3?  My headaches went away within a few days of being on the regimen.  As for the pressure, I'm still getting a much milder version off and on but I think that it's the cycle telling me that it's not over yet.  I don't have to sleep on my right side anymore either.  Once I started the D3, my headaches went away.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!