Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First time here (Read 757 times)
smarie
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

First time here
Nov 22nd, 2016 at 9:16pm

Have been experiencing CH for 4 years this month.  Episodes had been about once a month up until 6 months ago when they escalated and became much more frequent and random. I do not take meds or Ox for CH. Nsaids don't touch this. Began the Vitamin D regimen and most recently added flax seed oil.  Today is 20 days CH free! Amazing!
When the pain is at it's worse, I do push-ups or get out in the sun and work hard in the garden. Rigorous exercise seems to reduce the time-span of the CH.
Nice to be able to communicate with other Clusterheads. My husband is my rock, supporting me in amazing ways, even staying up all night with me if necessary. Hope all cluster heads are able to obtain this kind of support.
I live in upstate SC.
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2016 at 10:22pm by smarie »  

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: First time here
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:37am

Welcome to the site, smarie. Good to hear you have success with the D3 and a exercise routine to control the CH.
As you said, NSAIDs don't work. I've never heard of any pain killer that did work.
Please stick around and enjoy the show.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!