Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Introduction (Read 1068 times)
fatboy0817
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Introduction
Dec 8th, 2016 at 7:05pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Dan & I'm here because one of my closest friends suffers from cluster headaches & Trigeminal Neuralgia. I'm here trying to get some info to help her. I look forward to chatting it up with y'all.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: Introduction
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 4:06am

Welcome Dan. Sorry your friend is hurting and thank you for looking for help. Best place to start is the tabs on the left side of your screen. Read, read, read.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Introduction
Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 12:07pm

Your intentions are good/helpful--but it's like asking us to send you an encylopedia. Which volume would be helpful?

First, is she seeing a headache doc? If not, that's the first step. If she has, then ask her for HER specific questions. Just sending information ramdonly won't help.

What has the doc advised? Is the doc one with training in headache? This is not a simple disorder to treat and few general practice or neurologists have the special information need.

What has the doc told/advised her on how to treat herself?
Med? What? Other advice?

Beond these thoughts, if she can't write to use directly, then get he specific questions and send them to us. We need guidance to help her as much as she needs it to cae for herself.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!