Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A quick thank you (Read 1560 times)
NickH
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

A quick thank you
Jan 9th, 2017 at 12:46am

The anti-inflammatory regimen, hyperventilating oxygen and even the splitting Imitrex and energy drink tips have made my life easier over the years.

To the people that run and maintain the website and forums and to Batch, thanks - I appreciate what you guys do.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: A quick thank you
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2017 at 10:39pm

You're welcome, Nick. There's many of us here who truly care for our fellow CHeads, and their supporters, and will help in any way we're able.

Full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes!

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2017 at 12:42am

Great to hear that things are improving Nick. Long may you continue to keep the CH beast under control.

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:24am

What?...do some shrooms and get over it.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 8:54am

Did I ever tell you about the time I was growing some shrooms in a clear plastic tub in the upstairs bedroom.  An Assistant District Attorney came by investigating a suit by the kid across the street who ran from the fuzz and got his noggin cracked open.  He asked to go upstairs to see what my vantage point of the scuffle was and I let him.  He's lookin out the winder and I'm trying to stay between him and shrooms.  Luckily, he didn't notice them sitting in open sight.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!