Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cluster Busters??? (Read 2568 times)
Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Cluster Busters???
Feb 4th, 2017 at 4:38am

So recently, i have seen a lot more success stories about busting than i remember im the past so it has struck some curiosity on my Part. I am not exactlt the most tech savvy individual so it is taking me some time to get info on this.
At risk of sounding naive, is it legal for me to do this and/or will i fail a drug screening at my job?
I am definitely interested in obtaining more information and any help would e greatly appreciated.

PF wishes
Pfunk Cool

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Cluster Busters???
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 6:11am

A great place to start may be our sister site, clusterbusters.com, and the link is a button on the left side of your screen, down the bottom.

There's so many happy stories from people who've chosen this option, and remarkably few stories from those who are disappointed, but when it comes to the legality/morality of it you must surely collect all the information then make an informed decision for yourself.

I can't possibly take part in such a regimen, on legal grounds alone, while I  remain jealous of those who are getting such terrific results.

Knowledge is our greatest weapon,

Brian.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 9:14am

That to is the worry I have. I drive industrial equipment in ann auto parts plant so safety is definitely the first concern. That being said the legality is the second concern. And I have seen many of the success stories so i am jealous as well. Just curious

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 6:41pm

It's micro dosing with no Smurfin.  You'll never even know you ate them. 

Potter

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2017 at 12:46pm

Look into 5 MeO DALT. It's not illegal, does not show up on a drug test, (neither will shrooms unless they do a specific test for them), and there is no psychoactive activity to it. I had given up on ever getting PF after over 15 yrs chronic and many years episodic prior to that, but I'm 99% PF for going on two years now. I had honestly forgotten how great life could be.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 6:49am

Hi...do you have Cluster headaches? Gosh darn    So have/did I ...I spent years on all the recommended  FDA differents drugs. My doctor would give me anything I requested...THAT I found at Ch.com....THEN i grew shrooms ...What can a Clusterhead say about something that STOPPED CH?...few believe it.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #6 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 6:57am

PS...I have 2 tanks of o2 standing at the ready...with the most advanced cluster O2 mask... comes a time..every few years...I race to the tank...It never goes over a Kip 3...thats nuthin fer a CHer....and lasts less than a week...imagine that. I have not injested shrooms for well over 10 years now...yup it kicks the shit out of CH.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!