Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ghost is lurking (Read 1112 times)
Goatboy
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Ghost is lurking
Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:15am

Lost my password so now I will be Goatboy. I've been scarce for a long while but have not forgotten you all.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: Ghost is lurking
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Hey Goatie!  Smiley How have you been, and what have you been up to? I think there are a few left here who will remember you.  I still have some old pics around here somewhere I put together just for you.  Cool
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Ghost is lurking
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Long time, my friend! Glad to see you back, but I hope you didn't need us any more. Smiley Lots of new things on the CH front that are making a tremendous difference in lives.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!