Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anti Inflammatory Regimen Magic -I love this forum (Read 1055 times)
Ananth
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Anti Inflammatory Regimen Magic -I love this forum
Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:59am

I am really thankful to GOD for bringing me to this forum and Batch and the forum members. Without knowing me, Batch has given his personal phone number and gave me courage and great guidance.

Before I share my experience, if anyone knows a good Neurologist in MD, please refer me.

For the last two Months I am suffering from CH with  3 attacks a day, taking Sumatriptan and on O2. I came across this forum and the anti inflammatory regimen about a week back. My recent Vitamin D observation was 23. After taking the Anti Inflammatory Regimen, within the first 4 days the number of CH occurrence has reduced from 3 attacks to 2 and on the 6th day it has come down to 1 CH a day. Also, the intensity of the CH also reduced a lot, though it comes middle of the night and I have to be on O2 and Sumatriptan. During the day I get few minor headaches but I have tried inhaling a small drop of Capsaicin and I am ok with the headache. Hope the CH wades away in due coarse of time.

Thanks to the forum,
V/R, Ananth

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Anti Inflammatory Regimen Magic -I love this forum
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:43am

Ananth,

Glad you found us. Batch is good people. That is for sure.

Stay with the Vit D regimen. You are just at about the break point from most people's experience. Stay in touch with Batch if you have questions. IF, and it's a big if, Vit D does not do CH in totally for you, look into 5 MeO DALT. For now, I'd stay the course with Vit D.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!