Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Autoimmune Disorders - Arthritis - IBS? (Read 2263 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Autoimmune Disorders - Arthritis - IBS?
Mar 9th, 2017 at 9:28am

The following link will take you to GrassrootsHealth, a vitamin D3 website and an article about the Coimbra protocol used to treat Multiple Sclerosis and other autoimmune disorders. 
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Where we take roughly 100 IU of vitamin D3 per Kg body weight per day to prevent CH, the Coimbra protocol calls for 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per Kg of body weight per day to treat MS patients.  For a sleek rascal like me...  that works out to a vitamin D3 intake of 95,000 IU/day.  Do not try this without direct supervision by a physician...

I've been working with Carol Baggerly and her staff at GrassrootsHealth for nearly six years.  She has an excellent 25(OH)D testing program called D*Action, that uses home DIY blood spot test kits for 25(OH)D to collect data.  You get your results by mail and the D*Action program places copies of that data into an anonymous database along with the contents of a questionnaire you fill out with each lab submitted.  The blood spot test kits run between $60 and $70 depending on the options you choose.  No Rx required.

The following chart illustrates the results of all these D*Action lab 25(OH)D lab tests at different doses of vitamin D3.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This D*Action program chart represents 25(OH)D test data from over 7000 participants and over 18,000 lab tests.

You can sign up at the following link:

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Autoimmune Disorders - Arthritis - IBS?
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 1:11pm

Hey Batch,

I'm working with a Cluster Headache sufferer here in Ireland, who has started the D3 Regimen last week and I'm very hopeful she has success with it. She's a nurse and so understood the mechanics of the Regimen very quickly.

In addition, her husband is an MS sufferer and he is keen to start the Regimen too and is expecting his 25(OH)D results this week, so this post was very timely and thank you for it.

Both are working with the full knowledge and approval of their respective doctors.

As always, thank you for your continued work and selflessness.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Autoimmune Disorders - Arthritis - IBS?
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 3:30pm

Peter,

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. 

I have a squadron mate and long time friend from my days flying the F-8 Crusader in the early 70s who's wife developed RRMS.  She's been on the anti-inflammatory regimen for over 5 years and hasn't had an outbreak of MS symptoms including weakness and difficulty walking the entire time.

Please tell the couple you're working with that there's a physician there in Ireland trained in the use of Dr. Coimbra's MS treatment protocol.

Ireland - Dublin - Michael Cawley - Nutritionist
description
Dr. Michael Cawley
Clinician of Nutritional Medicine
Address: Apt.7 Carleton House, Brennanstown Square – Cabinteely
Dublin - Ireland
(Phone): ++353 +894208470
Email : cawleymjd@gmail.com
mjcawley@hotmail.com

For other readers interested in the Coimbra Protocol, the following link illustrates physicians by country who have received training by Dr. Coimbra and his staff in the use of this protocol in treating MS and other autoimmune disorders.

I've already been in touch with Dr. Barrett Ginsberg and his wife Suzanna in Naples FL.

In addition, there's a rapidly growing Multiple Sclerosis and Vitamin D group with ~ 50,000 Facebook members in 13 languages as of Jan 2017

Take care my friend and as always, please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!