Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sinus Buster (Read 1846 times)
Clutch-Hicks
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Sinus Buster
Feb 22nd, 2017 at 1:20pm

I bought a bottle of Sinus Buster at a friends recommendation.  I have to say it has been working as advertised.  The Capsicum burned a bit on the first usage but, the results were favorable.  I have not had an attack since using it. 
You just have to get past the fact you are spraying Capsaicin directly into your sinuses!  For those unfamiliar with Capsaicin, its basically the chemical that makes hot peppers hot!  The burn is only momentarily and nothing as bad as my CH attacks.  But, if the results keep me from writhing in pain from a CH attack, the choice is clear!
I would love to hear if anyone else has tried anything similar?

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: Sinus Buster
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:31pm

Hiya C-H,

Type "capsaicin" in search function above and you'll find more than you dreamed of. Then keep
reading everything else you can find here...especially about oxygen and vitamin D3 regimen...for when 'the burn" don't work no more...and it won't...

Best

Jon
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:32pm by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 8:23pm

I have used it for about 4 years. I go through periods where it doesn't work, but it has been helpful.

Another tip I got from someone was using hot sauce under the tongue. I didn't think I could hold it there for very long, so I use atomic fireballs. They also do a good job and taste good.

IP Logged

Clutch-Hicks
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 11:47am

I have been attach free since my first dose of the Sinus Buster.  Crossing my fingers it continues!

IP Logged

JRBacillus
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 10:24pm

Hmm ... I might have to try this stuff.
I've been using capsaicin cream for a while, and I'm kind of worried I'm going to give myself some weird infection by sticking a q-tip so far up my nose.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!