Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Carrot Juice (Read 958 times)
Moe
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Carrot Juice
Mar 10th, 2017 at 12:20am

Hi all
My first CH was in 2007 and after six years i got the CH again 2013. then it went away , my clock is every six years...
Last week , i was on the nicotine patch to quit smoking and i also had CT scan with contrast. Something happened and i do not know what it is yet but the CH came back for 3 attacks in one day. I stopped the Nicotine patch and monitored my situation. To my surprise i noticed something strange .. The day i had lots of carrot juice i had no attacks at all. the days without carrot juice i had mild attacks. So i started monitoring this again and i would swear that carrot juice has to do something in preventing the CH attack... wondering if anyone can try this experiment like me and tell me if carrot juice helped or not ??  or is it vitamin A in carrots that's preventing my attack. please share your thoughts and if anyone can do this experiment just drink carrot juice 4 times a day.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Re: Carrot Juice
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2017 at 10:40am

Have you been diagnosed?

Potter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!