Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help needed with oxygen in NYC (Read 1253 times)
Camelia
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Help needed with oxygen in NYC
Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:29am

Hi Everyone,

Is there anybody who has been successful in getting oxygen in NYC? I called a lot of companies but they do not serve individual customers for medical needs.

Thank you!

Camelia

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Re: Help needed with oxygen in NYC
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 2:40pm

I know about NY State. I had to get a prescription for O2 at 15 LPM...Then go to a medical supply house and be overcharged for it(medical is a red flag). Here in TX I took my script to a local welding supply house..no problem. Not a fan of NY laws.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 6:00pm

Hi Camelia and welcome

I can't help directly with the NYC question, but I'd suggest that you read through our oxygen info page as it has a load of info about using O2 - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

I've also seen multiple people post here about if you decide to go down the welding O2 route not to mention that you'll be breathing it as they are then highly unlikely to supply you with it. Instead people have suggested using reasons like they are doing welding or are keeping fish.

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2017 at 11:49pm

PS: ya gotta get a high volume min 15 LPM..regulator and CH mask....an even when ya wanna tear the fuckin mask off and throw it...cause it pisses you off....and the noise is just too much....and the beast tells you "this is bullshit"....DON'T.....KEEP SUCKInG DEEPLY..It was not easy for me at first...I'd scream and toss that mask off..."the pressure on my nose is making it worse"...with my whole heart I beg you to ignore that thought...SUCK that o2....long and hard.get a long hose so you can pace and and fall and and cry and beat yer head... BUTT KEEP breathing deep....Have faith that us old Clusterfarts know what we are talking about....or say fuck it and ride that bull.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!