Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
carbonated vs non carbonated energy drinks (Read 1222 times)
TalD
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Israel
carbonated vs non carbonated energy drinks
Jul 5th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Hey,
I'm not sure if it's known, but I couldn't find previous posts about it.

I live in Israel and we have many types of carbonated energy drinks with 1000mg of taurine. I use those kind of drinks for the past 6 years with great success. I always carry one with me in my bag.

It's always a problem for me when I travel because in some countries (especially in Asia) you can find only non carbonated energy drinks. I don't know why there is a difference, but even red-bull is sold non carbonated.

I found out that when the drink is non carbonated the absorption takes much more time and less effective. I can never be completely sure it's not placebo effect, but i'm pretty sure as I used those for many months.

I really want to try and mix pure taurine powder with carbonated water and see what is the effect.

BTW, I couldn't find any difference between the regular versions and the sugar-free versions so I buy only the sugar free ones, when they're available.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: carbonated vs non carbonated energy drinks
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 12:05am

Ummmm....I agree...carbonated always works better for me.....and cold enough to approach
brain freeze territory...and drank FAST.... better yet...........

J

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!