Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I've been blessed the pain has stopped (Read 856 times)
CHsRtheDeviL
CH.com Junior

Kill The Beast!!!

Downers Grove
I've been blessed the pain has stopped
Aug 20th, 2017 at 6:07am

I haven't posted here in awhile but I'm so happy to report my headaches have finally stopped again for the moment.  When will they come back, tomorrow, a few years?  Who knows, I'm just so happy to be able to not have to worry about dealing with this excruciating pain.  I was episodic but this last cycle started over a year and a half ago!  It's been over a month now since my last attack so I think it's save to say there done for now.  I'm gonna try and find a job and make as much $ as I can before they come back and completely ruin my life because that, I'm 100% certain about that.

Anyways, to all my follow clusterheads out there just hang on you can do it!!!  Eventually you'll get some relief it may not be for a long time or maybe it will.  Just remember though, it will come so hold on!!!

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: I've been blessed the pain has stopped
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:08am

Another survivor, another success story.

There's hope for us all.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!