Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Talk to me about Gammacore (Read 879 times)
Alison Strobel Morrow
CH.com Newbie

x0|The Woodlands|USA||0|0|TX
Talk to me about Gammacore
Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:31am

We're looking for a new neuro for my husband, and there's one locally who has access to Gammacore. (Apparently this isn't something all docs can prescribe?) This doc isn't on our insurance so it's going to be expensive just to see him, and from what he's said Gammcore isn't covered by insurance companies yet, so I'm guessing that's going to be expensive as well. The Gammacore reviews from CHers here on the boards seem to be all over the place, but I haven't found any yet that are very recent, either, so I'm looking for feedback from those of you who have been using it in terms of the cost, the efficacy, etc. to help us decide if we should go with this doc or not.

Super quick history: my husband has tried verapamil (both alone and with lithium), zomig nasal sprays, imitrex (both generic and name brand), imitrex shots, O2, tramidol, and the anti-inflammatory supplement regimen. So honestly I'm not sure what else any neuro is going to be able to prescribe/recommend besides something like the Gammacore.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!