Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New cycle. Headache every .5-1hr for 3+ days. (Read 871 times)
n8stein
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Anacortes, Washington
New cycle. Headache every .5-1hr for 3+ days.
Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:55pm

Hello.  I have had CH for 8+ years now and have been able to live with it in a ok fashion but not this week.
It is normal for me to start a cycle between Xmas and New Years almost every year minus just a few.
This year i got a really bad cold or flu. During the sickness i have started my CH cycle. Grab the O2 and get ready for a week of fun.
The difference this time is that i'm getting a headache every .5-1 hour. Doesn't matter if im awake or trying to sleep. I have gone through 13 bottles of O2 and had to have the supplier make a emergency delivery of an additional 8 bottles. Today is Monday a holiday and i hope i have enough to get me through till tuesday.
Another thing that has been a little different is that the last couple of nights the O2 didn't seem to be working as it most normally does. The headache went away a few minutes after i ceased the O2. This is very strange to me. Today the O2 is working as normal again.
Not sure if i have a question or if i'm just trying to get some insight on what is going on. Have others had effects like this with a cold/flu? Any ideas to make this better or get it back to my normal?
* It that "Batch" fellow still around? he seems to have a lot of information that i may be able to use.
Thanks all, Nate

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: New cycle. Headache every .5-1hr for 3+ days.
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:00pm

Ouch - that sounds like no fun at all.

Have you got a preventive to cut down how many CHs or are you just relying on O2 to abort them?

One thing to consider is if it is possible that something other than CH is causing such a significant change? It may be worth checking in with a doctor when your CH seems to change significantly. It can be easy to put down everything to CH.

Batch is very much around and doing some amazing stuff.

His latest vitamin D3 recipe can be found at - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you've questions ask them here as many of us have been following this approach for multiple years.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!