Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suggestion for Replacing Kirkland Mature Multi? (Read 1225 times)
mmoossee44
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Suggestion for Replacing Kirkland Mature Multi?
Jan 4th, 2018 at 11:48am

My husband has been on the vitamin regimen and headache free since August!!  Smiley

However, he almost choked on the Kirkland Mature Multi last night.  He breaks the tablets in half and has always had a hard time swallowing, but last night was very scary!

He wants to switch to a chewable or gummy multivitamin.  I've been on amazon for the past hour and can't find any other multi with the amounts of Calcium, Zinc, Boron and Vitamin A that he needs.  Anyone have any suggestions of where else I might be able to find chewables with the needed ingredients?

Thanks so much!

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Suggestion for Replacing Kirkland Mature Multi?
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:26pm

Moose,

Can I suggest that you crush the tablet in a Mortar & Pestle and take it with a small glass of fruit juice.

I’m not great at swallowing pills generally and this method works well for me.

Peter.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2018 at 2:11pm by Peter510 »  

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!