Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I keep getting hit by Plexus peddlers etc (Read 1622 times)
Raider
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

I keep getting hit by Plexus peddlers etc
Feb 26th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Anybody tried or had any relief from them or ones like them. I seriously doubt their CH claims and just looking for others experience

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: I keep getting hit by Plexus peddlers etc
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:48am

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a plexus peddler.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:15am

I couldn't find any of their CH claims, but there are tons of health supplement products on the market making all kinds of unsubstantiated claims. It can also be difficult getting details about their ingredients. The following link will explain a supplement regimen which has shown good results for at least hundreds of CH-ers. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 10:09pm

Unfortunately, CH produces desperate people that less than savory characters like to prey upon. If you don't find it on CH dot com and you don't find other clusterheads backing the claims, I'd suggest you leave it alone. We've seen about every stripe of snake-oil salesman there is, and we do our best to run them out of town as quickly as we can.

If you read through the archives, you'll find some really good flame wars as we roasted some of them. Smiley

jlc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!