Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hats off to batch......... (Read 1438 times)
jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Hats off to batch.........
Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:23am

....way ahead of the curve on this....and note the diet listed at end of article.....same-same.....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: Hats off to batch.........
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:20am

Slowly but surely the word gets out. I had my magnesium level tested, and I think knowing that number is helpful when trying to get your D3 regimen balanced. Good article! Thanks Jon.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Hats off to batch.........
Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:10pm

Hey Jon,

Thanks for the kind words...  A proper diet that avoids all sugars, wheat products and limits carbs really helps make the anti-inflammatory regimen more effective...  Avoiding all sugars is particularly good for our heart and microbiome.

Take care,
V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!