Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New here (Read 1514 times)
uxofreak
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New here
May 29th, 2018 at 10:20am

Hey guys.  I am no stranger to CH, but I am new to this site.  I have been dealing with CH since 2005.  I am currently on week 5 of my current cycle of about 2-3 per day.  I had been PF for a little over a year, until this cycle caught me by surprise, as I was on vacation in Thailand.  Normally my cycle runs like clock work in the winter.  So needless to say i was caught with my pants down.  But I am getting through it.  I think I am on the downward side of my cycle, and I will not be caught off guard again.  Thank you for this site, I have already learned a great deal since finding this site a week ago.  Sometimes just knowing I am not alone can do wonders.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: New here
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2018 at 5:30pm

I can promise you are not alone.  Welcome aboard.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2018 at 3:15am

Uxo,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Clusterville.

There is always support and advice here, 24/7.

Would you let us know what your treatment programme, both preventative and abortive, is?

Best,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 3:05am

You are never alone here.  Welcome to your second family, and as you have probably found out - the best information and help you will find anywhere.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 12:55am

Welcome to the place where you never have to really explain things as we all know just what CH is like as we either experience it ourselves or support someone with it. We'll never tell you it is "just" a headache or anything like that.

Fire away with any questions. We've many, many years of CH experience and countless neuro visits to base our answers on.

Have you read up about vitamin D3?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!