Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Headache on the Hill (Read 1298 times)
Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Headache on the Hill
Feb 16th, 2019 at 2:04am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Interesting to read up on the strong advocacy that this event results in.

Quote:
Early the next morning we had a headache policy forum breakfast and heard from Rep. Andy Harris, MD (R-Maryland), who lives with cluster headaches and is passionate about our cause.

Hopefully having a politician who knows first hand about CH will help progress things across research and treatment.

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Re: Headache on the Hill
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:55am

My oldest daughter and I attended HOH. I've been several times...this year was her first.

The numbers grow every year. The wheels of government often turn slowly but I'd like to think we make a difference each year.

Below are a couple of pages covering our "asks" this year. If you are in the US and feel like contacting your Representatives.....feel free.

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:56am

And the second one....

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:17am

Thanks, Mike for the find, and Bill thank you and your daughter for going. (Sorry, I forgot her name, already, though I saw pics of you two on FB). I've said for years I'd go the next year, but I just can't swing it. I'm profoundly grateful for those of you that give both your time and money to the effort.

jlc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!