Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
They’re Back???????? (Read 1336 times)
droopy
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

They’re Back????????
Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:43am

Love the support on this website, but after 3 years of not even thinking about this website, its not fun to be back.

Been feeling what I think are shadows for the last two days.  It’s been a constant nag that comes and goes, but is mostly there. Right eye pain, bit of a leaking right eye, a bit of coldness on the outside of the eye,  and sinus pressure.  I pray to god its just sinus headaches cause I’m chronic sinusitis sufferer but doesn’t seem like it.

I’m wondering is the beast bound to come back?  Or could this just be a nasty reminder that its lingering but could be nothing? 

Regardless I’m going back on the D3 regimine.  I’m thinking about microdosing since I live in the bay and psychedelics aren’t exactly hard to get a hold of. 

Any thoughts on the beast is imminent or whether this is a scare?  The D3 worked last time I had clusters so confident that it will work and will get my blood tested after this rainy winter in California

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: They’re Back????????
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 2:44am

Sorry to hear that they are back.

With D3 - make sure you're following the latest version of the D3 method - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Many of us stay on D3 all year round, which may be something to consider.

For "alternative" methods you'll find the best info at - clusterbusters.com

Hard to know if it is a cycle or a scare, so best to treat it as a possible cycle and be prepared.

IP Logged

Tomas
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2019 at 2:30pm

Hi there, hope they´re not back. I´ve been without them for a year and four months now, but every once in a while I feel a tickle or something in the right hemisphere of my head that reminds me that they might be back any time. Ever since I started having crises (when I was about 12, I´m 38 now) I´ve asked myself how much of a psychological component is there for the first strike to happen, in other words, if you start thinking too much about the pain that might be coming your way, is it possible that your “obsession” with that might open the door for the pain to start? I still don´t have an answer, but just in case it does, don´t think too much about it and just enjoy your life while you don´t have them.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2019 at 2:36am

Mike is right.......stay on the D3 Regimen permanently.

As a chronic sufferer, I have done so for 4 years now and achieve 80% improvement.

It’s been a life changer.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!