Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cycles that should but don't start? (Read 1069 times)
jackieg
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|scotch plains|USA||0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
Cycles that should but don't start?
May 18th, 2019 at 2:12pm

It's been a year since I have visited. Not that I don't appreciate the wonderful support, but sometimes I think "Out of sight out of mind."  Anyway, all my symptoms of an impending cycle appeared beginning a month ago. First, deep, vivid dreams, then the numbness in my face, then irritability, then stomach discomfort. I used my essential oils (totally helps), upped my D3 reg, got my tanks ready, and .....symptoms gone for 3 days. So my question after 33 years (like I should know almost everything about my pattern) is "Has anyone experienced all of the symptoms and was sure they were starting, and then the cycle passed?

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Cycles that should but don't start?
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2019 at 4:55pm

The only really predictable thing about CH cycles is that they can sometimes be unpredictable.

It could also be that in upping the D3, it is acting as a very effective preventive, so you're seeing no cycle.

Many people stay on D3 all year round to avoid seeing even the start of a cycle, so that might be an option for you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!