Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is Panadol Night a good sub for Batch's D3 regime (Read 2506 times)
rookie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Is Panadol Night a good sub for Batch's D3 regime
Feb 11th, 2020 at 1:38pm

hello everyone,

started getting hit about a week ago, went straight into the d3 Regimen. it has worked well but today some have been getting through and I think its the lack of 1st generation benadryl available to me. (this has happened to me before and benadryl got me back to effective treatment)

Im trying to find other substitutes. Panadol Night containers diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25mg.  would that work?
if not any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: Is Panadol Night a good sub for Batch's D3 regime
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2020 at 8:20pm

….mind the paracetamol (acetaminophen) limits ...tough on the liver...

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2020 at 8:41pm

I had a lot of luck with shadows using a half dose of panadol washed down with a serious cup of coffee, if that's any help.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2020 at 11:22pm

You could try taking two x 25mg, for a few days, and see how you go.

Hoppy

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 9:54am

Panadol is complete f***king rubbish. !!!!!!!!! I would radar pay for your trip to America and inject Morphine than relay on POS Panadol!!!

What I suggest is
Benylin Dry Coughs 7.5mg / 5ml Syrup
UK / EUROPE
Robafen Cough Liquidgels Dextromethorphan
USA
The only active ingredient you want is
Dextromethorphan

DXM is a Uncompetitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor via the MK-801/PCP site
DXM Like Ketmaine induces a trance soothing euphoric like state while providing pain relief, sedation & other feelings.
I use it all the time and it works **** magically so please research DXM and try it for yourself. It is not damaging or risky such as Panadol and the liver for example.

Dextromethorphan is an opioid-like drug that binds to and acts as antagonist to the NMDA glutamatergic receptor, it is an agonist to the opioid sigma 1 and sigma 2 receptors, it is also an alpha3/beta4 nicotinic receptor antagonist and targets the serotonin reuptake pump.

The activity of the NMDA receptor is affected by many psychoactive drugs such as phencyclidine (PCP), alcohol (ethanol) and dextromethorphan (DXM). The anaesthetic and analgesic effects of the drugs ketamine and nitrous oxide are partially because of their effects on NMDA receptor activity

Antagonism of the NMDA receptor is thought to be responsible for the anesthetic, amnesic, dissociative, and effects of ketamine & dxm

Experience (2003
Quote:
  • I had personal success gradually terminating a cluster headache and almost entirely preventing chronic suffering for two months with 475mg of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.

• I believe that there is much more to preventing cluster headaches than a selective serotonin antagonist

• I believe there is a chemical correlation between the psychoactive effects of DXM and psilocilin, despite the mechanisms employed for reaching those effects

Success with dextromethorphan, several theories:
clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=medsarchive2003;action=display;
num=1044880959
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

boots.com/benylin-dry-coughs-7-5mg-5ml-syrup-100810644
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2020 at 11:49am by earthbee »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 3:16pm

earthbee wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 9:54am:
Panadol is complete f***king rubbish. !!!!!!!!! I would radar pay for your trip to America and inject Morphine than relay on POS Panadol!!!

I've heard so many horror stories about ClusterHeads using morphine and have yet to hear of a single success with the stuff.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2020 at 4:52pm

AussieBrian wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 3:16pm:
earthbee wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 9:54am:

I've heard so many horror stories about ClusterHeads using morphine and have yet to hear of a single success with the stuff.

Here is a shaman who guided the psychedelic usage.
He ended up healing my mother who got it bad
, so I pray
to holy spirit
to remove pain and suffering!

« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2020 at 4:52pm by earthbee »  

IP Logged

rookie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Feb 25th, 2020 at 4:34pm

i have been taking penadol night to get my Diphenhydramine but I'm getting hit twice a day.
still loading up on 50 iu D3 a day, going on my third week now.
not sure what I can do...

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:30pm

rookie wrote on Feb 25th, 2020 at 4:34pm:
i have been taking penadol night to get my Diphenhydramine but I'm getting hit twice a day.

Please see here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb2BWvRN090

Panadol is damaging to your liver & it is a POS medicine, I would hang myself to the cross if you were left with panadol with a CH

May you ask Lord Jesus for a many blessings and freedom of pain.
Or please go to the doctor and ask for codine or benzos or something.

Take Benylin instead,

Benylin Dry Coughs Night Syrup
This medicine contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride 14 mg, L-menthol 2 mg and dextromethorphan hydrobromide 6.5 mg in each 5 ml.

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:55pm by earthbee »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #9 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 8:55pm

earthbee wrote on Feb 27th, 2020 at 6:30pm:
Or please go to the doctor and ask for codine or benzos or something.

Codeine comes with a list of complications and any Clusterhead considering using it should read up seriously beforehand.

As to the suggestion of Benzodiazepines,  again, look well at the problems that can be associated with them so as to make an informed decision.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2020 at 9:51pm

Hey Rookie,

If the vitamin D3 regimen was working then stopped, the problem is likely an allergic reaction.  What has worked for most CHers (and me) when this happens is to start a week to 10 day course of a first-generation antihistamine like Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCL) at 25 mg every four hours throughout the day and at bedtime.  You'll also need to start loading vitamin D3 at 50,000 IU/day for five days then return to your usual maintenance dose of vitamin D3.  This combination usually does the trick to getting you back CH pain free.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2020 at 9:51pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #11 - Feb 29th, 2020 at 10:49am

Yeah so my mother was hanged to the cross with pain, it will never happen again thank god,
She is cured now.

I ask holy spirit to at least grant 1 prayer from our families spirit with the lord Jesus picture, and to remove the pain from a CH.

IP Logged

earthbee
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2020 at 1:42pm

rookie wrote on Feb 25th, 2020 at 4:34pm:

I suggest Dextromethorphan. You can get it without Panadol.
You can get Diphenhydramine in combination with Dextromethorphan

Benylin Dry Coughs Night Syrup
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT MEDICAL WEBSITE)
Active ingredient
  •     diphenhydramine hydrochloride

•        dextromethorphan hydrobromide

•       levomenthol

OR:

Robitussin Dry Cough Medicine 100ml
Active ingredient
  •   dextromethorphan hydrobromide

Dextromethorphan is a very serious painkiller and tranquility introducer 
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2020 at 1:44pm by earthbee »  

IP Logged

rookie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #13 - Mar 25th, 2020 at 2:07am

Thank you all for your help,

the cycle has tapered off.  a very strange cycle mostly with KIP 4-5. always after eating and during sleep.

good luck everyone

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!