Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Obrelvy (Read 1586 times)
Cor68
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Obrelvy
Jun 25th, 2020 at 4:51pm

Hello everyone...I can say that I missed you all but I didn't miss being on here.  My husband has been pain free for almost two years now.  Then suddenly two weeks ago, wham....they are back.  His Dr. prescribed Obrevly.  Any experience with this drug?  I would appreciate information. 

Thank you,
Corrina

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Obrelvy
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2020 at 5:22pm

G'day,  Cor,  and I'm sorry you had to seek us out again.  Hadn't heard of that medication so I googled it and it seems it's for use in migraine.  Going by one of the surveys I saw it hasn't been well received by a lot of people,  either.

Nor did I get any response at all when I googled  'ubelvy cluster headaches'.

Is your doctor aware that hubby has clusters and these are different to migraine?  Certainly some medications cross over but the two conditions really need to be considered seperately.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2020 at 11:28pm

I could not find anything either sorry.

Mark

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2020 at 6:05am

Just as importantly,  Cor,  if your husband continues with this medication we are really, really interested to know what sort of results he gets.

Good, bad or indifferent.

This is important information that may well help others who must endure this nightmare.

Thanks for caring about a ClusterMate,

Brian.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Cor68
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 2:27pm

thanks everyone...so far I feel not good he has had more headaches with it but he only took it once.  Yes, his neuro is aware of the clusters.....I started him on the vitamin d3 protocol as well.   should he try the emgalite???  I think its called?  His dr. said this was the pill form of emgalite. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!