Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Which brand of magnesium to choose (Read 490 times)
lagoon
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Which brand of magnesium to choose
Dec 16th, 2021 at 11:40am

Hello I recently purchased Nature made magnesium supplement and I hace noticed rancid odour like that of ammonia and dead fish coming from bottle after opening seal. can someone help with this or suggest an alternate brand

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: Which brand of magnesium to choose
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Greetings,

I found an old bottle of Nature Made with a few gel caps left, and took a sniff. I didn't smell anything like you described. I have been using Doctor's Best brand for a few years, and I'm happy with it. I take 2 tablets twice a day (total of 400 mg). Here's a photo of the bottle. I find that this chelated product is pretty easy to absorb. Hope this helps.

-Patti
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2021 at 6:04pm by pattik »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!