Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen - Video (Read 570 times)
The Thinker
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen - Video
Feb 22nd, 2022 at 2:21pm

Hello fellow CHers.

I just completed an interview with Pete Batcheller aka Batch, explaining the Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen for Cluster Headache.

In this interview we go through what it is, how it works, what to do if it doesn't work, questions about supplementation, we discuss each of the co-factors, safety considerations etc.

Whether you are new here or use D3 daily, there will be something of interest here for you.

Personally this regimen worked amazingly for me and I have forever worked to understand the mechanism of action and to share this important information with others.

Interview here: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen - Video
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2022 at 1:48am

All,

Making this Youtube video with Craig was a hoot!  Without his dedication, determination and professionalism, it would not have been possible.  We both hope it attracts more CHers and Migraineurs to start this treatment protocol.

As you can see as a 77 year old retired Navy fighter pilot, I'm also mastering the art of full time geezer.

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2022 at 4:49pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!