Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Headache Treatment Protocol Update (Read 392 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Headache Treatment Protocol Update
Oct 1st, 2023 at 11:57pm

I've finally completed the update to the Anti-Inflammatory Regimen - Cluster and Migraine Headache Treatment Protocol.  I've titled the update "Quick Start Guide" as it streamlines the process of starting this treatment protocol.

Henry Lahore, founder of VitaminDWiki.com, was kind enough to publish the Quick Start Guide on VitaminDWiki. This VitaminDWiki web page is titled:

Cluster and Migraine headache treatment protocol - Sept 2023

Short URL = Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The download link for CHers and Migraineurs who want a pdf copy they can send to others = 

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can also download a copy by going to the Attached Files section of this web page and click on the following link:

Quick Start Guide - Sept 2023.pdf

The goals of this update include an improved response rate among CHers, Migraineurs and a surprising number of CHers who also suffer from migraine headaches.  To meet these goals, this update now includes provisions for two or more vitamin D3 loading schedules with higher vitamin D3 maintenance doses and higher 25(OH)D3 serum concentrations.  (Note, multiple loading schedules should be done under a physician's supervision with assays for serum 25(OH)D3, calcium and PTH following each loading schedule to ensure calcium and PTH remain within their normal reference ranges). 

The following chart illustrates this can be accomplished safely without driving serum calcium or PTH out of their respective normal reference ranges.  As you can see from this graphic, serum 25(OH)D3 concentrations are a very poor indication of vitamin D3 toxicity.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This update also includes a collection of supplements I call the Antihistamine Full Monty as there are a lot of them and these supplements have antihistamine properties.  Many of these supplements are also frequently found in migraine treatments. 

Once you've followed the Quick Start Guide for at least 30 days, please feel free to comment in this thread and do take the listed survey.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

cpcAU0005
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Headache Treatment Protocol Update
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 3:15pm

Hi Batch,

Thank you for providing this information. The basic anti-inflammatory regime has been very helpful for me over the last few years. Unfortunately, after a year and half pain free I am current in the middle of a cycle. Is there a specific brand you recommend for the Turmeric, Quercetin, and Resveratrol?

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Headache Treatment Protocol Update
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2023 at 12:17am

Great feed back.

Sorry to be so slow.  I've been on a lot of travel.  I look for name brand supplements with 3rd party testing for purity and strength.  NOW, Nature Made, Natures Bounty and Puritan's Pride are some of the brands I buy.  I also look for good "bang for the buck" deals. 

I'm presently taking 1000 mg naturebell Quercetin with 50 mg NOW Zinc Picolinate.  This combination stops most viral infections in a matter of hours by blocking the enzyme needed for viral replication.  When coupled with an immune system boosted by 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 and cofactors, I've not had a cold or the flu since starting the anti-inflammatory regimen in 2010.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!