Posted by gary g (188.8.131.52) on October 06, 1999 at 19:04:02:
OK let's try it in simple words
1. Almost never is anybody told to go away on their first post. Almost always , if they clearly do not have cluster headaches, SOMEBODY refers them to places where they can find help.
2. This site IS BY DESIGN, BY HISTORICAL PRECEDENT AND BY REPEATED STATEMENT OF THE WEBMASTER/OWNER: For and about the specific disease known as Cluster Headache (two older names, rareley seen now: Horton's Headache,episodic)hisatiminic cephalgia
3. Everybody has different ideas about what they would LIKE to see and hear, everywhere they go - but guess what - it's a big world, and there's something and someplace for everyone. But everybody doesn't belong, or need to be, everywhere.
4. If you are brand new to this site, and see something that strikes you as harsh, please understand it is usually an issue that has been repeatedly problematic for the Cluster Headache involved people who this place IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED TO SERVE.
5. I too have other "problems" in my life, though I prefer to think of them as challenges - but I don't bring them here, because this isn't the right place to deal with them.
6. Yes, it would be nice if everybody was "nice" to everybody else, all the time. Guess what - welcome to the world. That doesn't mean be mean on purpose, it means if somebody "snaps" at you, don't be so damn thinned skin - as little buddy Bart says, "don't have a cow !" .....
7. There are huge commercial sites being set up just for people who want to do "internet community" as a new life form, GREAT
THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Followup