[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Tim M ( on March 05, 2000 at 10:22:59:

In Reply to: Totaly not ch related.But I need help re:sexualand mental adbuse on children who are now adults. posted by Doug L on March 05, 2000 at 08:42:21:

Doug, I don't know what part of the country you are in, but in most towns there are mental health agencies that "specialize" in the treatment of sexual abuse. Most of these treatments have support/education/ treatment groups for relatives and loved ones of the survivors. There are also agencies..even Child Protective Services...that can serve as a referral source to such therapists and groups. Your friend is lucky to have someone as supportive as you. Like our supporters, you can do a great service to your friend by asking him what it is he'd like you to do to help. Best to you both.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]