You are so right............

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Tracy ( on April 14, 2000 at 14:51:49:

In Reply to: survival posted by Virginia M. on April 14, 2000 at 13:27:26:

Virginia, I mean it stands to reason that if we just used a bit more of our brains we could achieve so much.

I'm a firm believer in willpower, it's helped me with a lot of stuff and I hope I will be able to maintain it to help me with this.

I have a lot of worries right now, which I think are detracting me from being able to block.

I don't have any meds as such for this, so I'm just winging it. Your explaination stands to reason though. I never thought about blood flow.

I try to stay calm too as I find getting upset, screaming and crying, etc only make things worse.

BTW, I read somewhere that we only use 10% of our brains - can you imagine what we'd accomplish with the other 90%, I bet CH and CPh would be history.

My nan always said she felt we were much more in control our minds eons ago. Whereas now, thanks to "civilisation", we've lost those abilities.

Makes you wonder........

Thanks for the input, I'll bear it in mind next time I try to block.


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]