Posted by Luanne (188.8.131.52) on July 15, 2000 at 21:23:31:
Now that I have passed the 1 year mark for severe chronic CH's (have had episodic since 1988) and have had NO luck with traditional medicine and am looking down the knife at surgery, I am hoping maybe someone on the board can help with answers to a few questions. Here goes:
1. What do you know about chiropractic treatments and CH's?
2. Any success with a Naturopathic physician? If yes, what works?
3. Is there anybody in the Dallas, Texas area who might be interested in getting together, forming a group, e-mailing support, etc.?
4. Has there been ANYTHING new out in the last month or so? or Have you tried anything new that works for you?
5. I am still searching for ANY AND ALL information regarding CH surgeries.
Thank you in advance as I know you guys will respond!!
Post a Followup