Posted by Ted (126.96.36.199) on August 09, 2000 at 05:22:26:
In Reply to: WAIT!!!!! posted by Miguel on August 08, 2000 at 21:10:36:
I was hoping someone else would answer so I could sit on my lazy ass. Yes. I too have noticed for years an association between mold spores and CHs. As a matter of fact I can't read old books for that very reason. I was told that when I pick them up I get the oxidation effects. But I doubt that. I can't go into an old moldy room or pick up a decrepit book without getting nailed. And yes, it is the mold spores that nail me on both counts.
Post a Followup