You need a real doctor...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Paco ( on September 02, 2000 at 23:15:17:

In Reply to: Thanks for being here posted by Danny on September 02, 2000 at 21:54:01:

...I am a vet. Get your ass to a VA hospital and tell them that you have cluster attacks and you want to see a neurologist. If you are lucky, you will get one who knows something about clusters. To prepare, click on the med links on this site and print off the extensive information and take it with you. I know all this seems impossible to you, but you have to do it. You have to tell these people what you need. No, you have to insist. Don't be polite. I have seen quadroplegics parked for hours on gurneys without even a drink of water. You may have to yell at a few people. Even if they put you in a ward with other weird people, at least you will get some attention. Sorry to get so emotional, but I have seen it all with vet's hospitals. Where do you live? Maybe I can help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!