Posted by Maryse (188.8.131.52) on September 08, 2000 at 10:07:58:
In Reply to: CH and Massive Stress Conditions posted by Q on September 08, 2000 at 02:18:19:
1. I'm skeptical of your assertion that there exists a
high correlation between CH and addictive-compulsive behavior.
Please cite your sources.
2. That psychoactive drugs, such as LSD and mushrooms, seem to be effective in
treating CH symptoms is hardly proof of your claim that "the mind (rather than the brain) is
at the base of the problem." In fact, your assertion is illogical.
3. Science is beginning to acknowledge that much of what
you call "mind" is in fact determined by what you call "brain."
4. The level of stress in my life is absurdly low.
5. You remind me of my mother!
(Once, furious that I had disappeared during a CH, she screamed "you
have those headaches because you're crazy!" (She now understands otherwise.)
Post a Followup