Posted by Jennifer (22.214.171.124) on November 26, 2000 at 07:16:39:
We really thought that my only real "trigger" was chocolate because allergy to choc runs in my family, and because this rears its ugly head only spring and fall- chocolate bunnies and halloween candy! So I've stayed away from my beloved chocolate (sob!), rarely ever allowing myself even a taste to avoid having this hell. But here I am going thru it anyway. So I was thinking: how much does our diet affect this? Being the frugal person that I am (sounds better than cheap!), I don't buy a lot of processed foods, prepare most meals from scratch, and eat what I feel is a well-balanced diet. But I think my diet could be improved a lot and wonder does anyone have a healthy eating regimen that helps them? If not to calm the beast, maybe just overall better health may lessen the severity/duration? Any thoughts on the subject would be great.
Post a Followup