Posted by Todd (220.127.116.11) on March 06, 2001 at 06:28:57:
In Reply to: Understanding CH as TN posted by Robert G. Frie on March 06, 2001 at 00:35:23:
Perhaps you could explain the derivation of your conclusion that TN and CH are the same or related in light of the following:
1. The symptoms are completely different.
2. TN affects more women than men.
3. TN's onset tends to be at an older age.
4. CH sufferers have excessive gray matter in the area of the hypothalmus, a trait not shown to exist in TN sufferers.
5. Gamma knife surgery and other surgical interventions to severe the TN have not resulted in the elimination of CH.
Post a Followup