Posted by Karla (126.96.36.199) on March 15, 2001 at 23:05:17:
In Reply to: I've found out the cause of my CH posted by eunnie on March 15, 2001 at 20:09:45:
because our finished basement had some water leakage problems. We finally got it fixed, waterprofed, cleaned up, etc. and put behind us. A lady came to sell us something and got a bad ha. She said the only time she got bad ha was when there was black mold around. She left and came back a week later same thing happened again. So I went to allergist and got tested for mold. And to my suprise I am not allergic at all. Not even a little. But you do have a good point worth checking out for some people. Thanks for the warning!
Post a Followup