Posted by eunnie (220.127.116.11) on March 15, 2001 at 20:09:45:
For what it's worth to any who want to check it out--I've discovered after several years of having CH that the culprit seems to be mold allergy. My pharmasist alerted me to having allergies checked. He said that everyone he knew who had CH ALWAYS have a severe allergy to mold. I tested very positive to the environmental ones, but all forms of mold are related and bother me. I get shots every other day and occasionally have to use the oxygen and Maxalt. I'm much, much better. Please check it out for yourself!
Post a Followup