Posted by Dania (188.8.131.52) on March 16, 2001 at 20:57:19:
In Reply to: I've found out the cause of my CH posted by eunnie on March 15, 2001 at 20:09:45:
I am allergic too and results' allergy test were
mold, changes of times ( rain, cold,etc) and strong smell.
I have been taking antihistamines for many years and the first neuro who diagnosed me cluster said that it was and allergy headache.
My first meds for headaches( I had never known if they were really clusters)34 years ago was histamine injections - micro dosages and 40 of them killed the paints for 8 years, when 80 of that med killed again for 16 years. Since then, I have been a cluster diagnosed sufferer for the last 8 years.( Really the diagnose was 3 years after they began again)
Well, eunnie, I know mold is bad for me, but,... we all must to analyze if that's a basic characteristic of the most of us
Post a Followup