I have always been a strong woman with a higher than usual
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!
Posted by Donna (188.8.131.52) on April 03, 2001 at 22:26:30:
pain tolerance. Natural childbirth, etc.
I've had what I call "Kip 10" headaches, and these are the ones that have sent me to the ER. These are the ones that are past bearable-the ones that cause suicide if not intervened.
I don't know what some of you are calling a 10++. I thought a 10 was the highest.
Please set me straight so that we talk the same language.
- I don't think I've ever had a 10... ChuckC 08:47:15 04/04/01
- I was asked in court that with 90% third degree burns NickD 07:00:48 04/04/01
- same here Donna, but after the first couple of hours deb e 04:54:50 04/04/01
- From the Official Kip Scale Todd 23:48:06 04/03/01
- As Nigel Tufnel said in This Is SPINAL TAP... FREEk 04:55:39 04/04/01
- WHY T jeff 01:53:53 04/04/01
- 10 = the worst,,,relative to you only,,,,,,,, trip 00:33:39 04/04/01
- I agree Todd Paula 00:14:39 04/04/01
- I like your answer, Todd, expecially Donna 23:58:50 04/03/01
- Hey Den-You and I talk the same language. nt. Donna 23:02:09 04/03/01
- Higher than 10...they are dead.(nt) Dennis O'C 22:45:05 04/03/01
Post a Followup