Posted by Flash (188.8.131.52) on July 19, 2001 at 14:54:24:
In Reply to: It worked for Carl D. posted by ChuckC on July 19, 2001 at 11:16:08:
In fact a disproportionatly (however the fuck it's spelt - I mean more than you'd expect) high number of chronics have used this treatment. This is most likely because they are more desperate than the episodics. The effects vary from person to person - here is what I know:
1) It is important to detox from other medication.
2) For some people LSD works better than shrooms and vice versa. It appears that one or the other will work in most cases.
3) In the cases of chronics or episodics at peak cycle, more than one dose / larger doses may be required. *removes even stubborn stains*
4) Leave 5 days between doses. It doesn't work if taken more frequently.
5) Subsequent to dosing the CH may take a couple of days to settle down. Some do get instant relief though :)
The success rate is certainly above 80%. It would probably be higher if everyone:
A) Detoxed properly.
B) Had access to good quality shrooms and LSD.
C) Took the correct dose.
D) Had a good enough supply to redose if necessary.
E) Tried the alternative should the first substance fails.
I calculate that somewhere between 30 and 40 people have tried this treatment since the inception of this message board. Some have used it more than once. It should be noted that most people who have used the treatment successfully stop attending the board, never to return. Luckily they usually post their success story first!
Post a Followup