Posted by M.I.K. (188.8.131.52) on August 29, 2001 at 00:01:21:
In Reply to: Oh Nooooooooooooo..... posted by Ueli on August 28, 2001 at 10:39:25:
my reference was to "Pulsating" EMF, the kind you see in the physiotherapy ward of larger hospitals. These units go for about $5,000-20,000. I have no experience with any sort of "strap-on" "wonder" "magnets" nor did I make any reference to such gadgets. Neither do I have any experience with any kind of "static" magnetic fields such as MRI. Therefore, while I appreciate your "explanation", you seem to be explaining a totally different phenomenon. In any case, if you need convincing, try a PEMF on high frequency around your head for about 10-15 minutes. It's not a pleasant experience.
Further, I'm not sure I understand your need to argue that the chemical reaction is "...more than a simple rust molecule". I don't beleive I suggested anything of the kind. Still, your reply is certainly novel.
Post a Followup