Posted by Flash (126.96.36.199) on October 08, 2001 at 05:17:33:
In Reply to: I agree with Flash, but... posted by pinksharkmark on October 07, 2001 at 19:02:31:
The mushrooms themselves are inedible. I would be concerned that the digestion of the mushroom itself would put excess strain on his organs. If only the psilocybin itself could be obtained then that would be fine.
Katrina - LSD cannot easily be mixed with a toxin, because there are very few poisons that would be effective from the quantity required to coat a piece of 5mm x 5mm cardboard. Worst case scenario the LSD has not been produced correctly, but to the best of my knowledge the variation is also hallucinogenic and will achieve your purpose.
Reports of LSD being contaminated with strychnine are garbage. That rumour was probably spread by our parents LOL.
To put it in perspective LSD is active in a dose of 0.05mg (the weight of liquid residue coating a 5mm x 5mm piece of carboard. Most poisons require at least 50mg if not 500mg. 500mg is the size of an aspirin, 0.50mg is 1000th of that quantity. The only thing that could cause deadly contamination of 0.50mg of residue is something like Sarin nerve agent. Not fuckin likely - unless Saddam Hussain dealt you the acid!!!
LSD is by far the safest drug you can ingest regarding contamination. At worst the paper might be dirty. Cannabis in contrast contrary to popular belief is usually full of other crap. And it probably spent some of it's life stuffed up an Afgani's arse.
So if you can obtain LSD (just make sure it looks like LSD, cause nothing else does), then I would go for that. Psilocybin is also extremely safe, but my main concern is the rest of the mushroom flesh, which contains other minor toxins - even if you make tea. Like I said I sometimes get minor gastric upset and kidney pain the day after. Not dangerous for most of us, but in this instance I wouldn't want to risk it.
Post a Followup