Posted by pinksharkmark (184.108.40.206) on October 07, 2001 at 19:02:31:
In Reply to: To answer your questions posted by Katrina on October 07, 2001 at 13:52:53:
... if you cannot obtain LSD that you are SURE is pure, then making a tea from the mushrooms (straining out the mushroom pieces before consuming) is the best way to reduce digestive upset.
Flash is correct in saying that LSD is less toxic than psilocybin, but that is only because LSD is less toxic than almost ANYTHING you can put in your body. The truth is, psilocybin is still orders of magnitude less toxic than aspirin, or even table salt, for that matter. At the very small doses being recommended, I think it highly unlikely that there will be any more strain for the liver and kidneys to process the psilocybin and the psilocin than there will be for them to handle the body's normal complement of DMT and serotonin and melatonin. The breakdown pathways for all of those compounds follow pretty much the same steps.
My e-mail address is
Post a Followup