Posted by Todd (18.104.22.168) on January 10, 2002 at 22:37:46:
I've been following the responses to the latest poll, which is about O2, of course. I've a couple of questions, as I've never tried O2 and am rapidly approaching my next scheduled appointment with the Demon.
I'm surprised that only 29% (or 32% if you subtract the folks only checking survey results) of the people say it works every or most of the time. My impression from posts is that O2 is much more effective then that. Is this a result of:
1. The vagaries of an open poll with limited response options.
2. Too many people not using the prescribed lpm and/or mask type.
3. Not enough people having tried O2.
4. The realization that O2 isn't quite the miracle treatment some make it out to be.
5. Something else I haven't thought of.
All input appreciated.
Post a Followup